Monday 7 May 2012

Why to blame others for our own wrong deed?



There was a milk-man who sold a kilo of butter to the baker.


One day the baker decided to weigh the butter to see if he was getting a kilo and he found that he was not. This angered him and he took the milk-man to court.


The judge asked the milk-man if he was using any measure.


The milk-man replied, Your Honor, I am primitive. I don’t have a proper measure, but I do have a scale.”


The judge asked, “Then how do you weigh the butter?”


The milk-man replied “Your Honor, long before the baker started buying butter from me, I have been buying a kilo loaf of bread from him. Every day when the baker brings the bread, I put it on the scale and give him the same weight in butter.
If anyone is to be blamed, it is the baker.”




Moral: “We get back in life what we give to others”


3 comments:

  1. Where is the world one gets bread loafs on kilo basis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the moral of the story was important! ...isn't it?

      Delete
    2. One certainly gets them in France (I mean 1 kilo breads)!!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...